We’re Hiring – FB Ads Specialist
Do you know what the “Business Manager” is?
Great! Keep reading.
How about “CPP”, “CPM”, “Retargeting” and “Optimization”?
If yes, please proceed.
This position is responsible for managing multiple digital advertising accounts on a daily basis, analyzing data in regards to performance of campaigns, targeting and ad creative to optimize advertising efforts and produce the greatest ROI from each campaign.
So what exactly will I be doing you ask?
- Use the Facebook Advertising platform to create and manage client advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and patterns in the advertising data, and strategically implement optimization methods to maximize campaign ROI
- Adjust budgets on the fly and read the data to pivot your strategy as needed
- Communicate with team members daily
- Perform audience research and create custom audiences
- Install and troubleshoot the pixel on client websites
- Integrate landing pages and lead generation forms
- Continuous campaign monitoring and management (including evenings and weekends)
- Prepare weekly and monthly client reporting
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends, new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
We are kindred spirits (and we want you to apply for the job) if:
- You take responsibility, are highly organized and effective
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You can handle multiple projects at once (we run multiple campaigns with multiple strings of data at the same time)
- You’re good at finding the problem, coming up with and implementing a solution
- You can do moderately advanced math using a calculator (aka what is the clicks to conversion rate)
- Data excites you – you love digging into the numbers to find trends and opportunities
- You have strong written and oral communication skills (We value open communication within our team and our client relationships)
- You are self motivated and can work independently
EXTRA BONUS for us if you have: Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics software – Basic knowledge of HTML – Proven skills in ad copywriting and/or graphic design – Online launching or evergreen funnel experience
Why should I be interested in this job?
- This is a virtual position, meaning you can work from your home wearing no pants if you want!
- Work with awesome people that make things happen and who work as team
- Work with people who will care about you and your success
- Work on promoting products that are helping people live their dreams and grow their businesses
- Work and connect with entrepreneurs in a wide range of areas
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, fill out our application and we’ll be in touch!