Do you love to break down large projects into chunks for your team?
Are you able to sift through information to find patterns or predict outcomes?
Can you spot a spelling mistake from a mile away?
Do you love to put a smile on someone’s face and feel comfortable talking to customers (both on the phone and over video chat)?
Well then, perhaps we’ve met our match!
The individual best suited for this position is one with a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, a passion for project management, an interest in online advertising, and a great amount of personal drive.
This is a full-time position.
In this position, you will learn the secrets to Facebook ads that convert (that’s right we will be giving our secrets away to that special someone).
If you already have a little experience with Facebook ads, even better! After training, you will be responsible for executing Facebook Ad campaigns for lead generation & sales for clients across multiple industries.
This position is responsible for managing multiple digital advertising accounts on a daily basis including delegating tasks amongst a team of contractors. The selected individual will own the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management.
SO WHAT EXACTLY WILL I BE DOING, YOU ASK?
- Set up and manage project management assets (Toggl, Asana, Google Drive)
- Ensure team has required client account access
- Create, implement and manage project plans for each new launch/funnel/campaign
- Develop and manage media budgets
- Assign and delegate tasks to multiple contractors (Ad Specialist, Copywriter, Graphic Designer)
- Request client assets & obtain client approvals
- Follow up & ensure all campaign assets are received from client/contractors
- Collaborate with Ad Specialists to strategically implement optimization methods to maximize campaign ROI
- Communicate with clients multiple times a week
- Review & send weekly/monthly reports
WE ARE KINDRED SPIRITS (AND WE WANT YOU TO APPLY FOR THE JOB) IF:
- You take responsibility, are highly organized and effective
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You can handle multiple projects at once (we run multiple campaigns with multiple strings of data at the same time)
- You’re good at finding the problem, coming up with and implementing a solution
- You can do moderately advanced math using a calculator
- You have strong written and oral communication skills (We value open communication within our team and our client relationships)
- You are self motivated and can work independently
BONUS if you have:
- Experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proven skills in ad copywriting
- Experience with social media management
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- This is a full-time, virtual position, meaning you can work from your home with your slippers on and latte in hand, head out to a coffee shop, or sit outside and smell the roses (or wherever it is you work best) — the options are endless
- A competitive salary with opportunity for bonuses
- Work with awesome people that make things happen and who work as team
- Work with people who will care about you and your success
- Promote products that are helping people live their dreams and grow their businesses
- Connect with entrepreneurs in a wide range of areas