Do you love to break down large projects into chunks for your team?
Do you love to put a smile on someone’s face and feel comfortable talking to customers (both on the phone and over video chat)?
Can you spot a spelling mistake from a mile away?
Does the idea of working from home, or anywhere in the world for that matter excite you?
Well then, perhaps we’ve met our match!
The individual best suited for this position is one with a high attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, a passion for project management, an interest in online advertising, and a great amount of personal drive.
This is a full-time virtual position.
The role of the Account administrator is to work with the company clients and employees to manage the following:
- Execution of seamless delivery on the day to day running of promotions
- Building client relationships with accounts you manage to ensure long term relationships with the client
- Spot checking activities to ensure client deliverables are on track
- Monitoring budgets to protect & achieve company profit margins
- To build your skillset to fully understand the funnel building and Facebook advertising space – this may include attending trainings and events
SO WHAT EXACTLY WILL I BE DOING, YOU ASK?
- Set up and manage project management assets (Toggl, Asana, Google Drive)
- Ensure team has required client account access
- Create, implement and manage project plans for each campaign
- Develop and manage media budgets
- Assign and delegate tasks to multiple contractors (Ad Specialist, Copywriter, Graphic Designer)
- Request client assets & obtain client approvals
- Follow up & ensure all campaign assets are received from client/contractors
- Collaborate with Ad Specialists to strategically implement optimization methods to maximize campaign ROI
- Communicate with clients multiple times a week
- Review & send weekly/monthly reports
WE ARE KINDRED SPIRITS (AND WE WANT YOU TO APPLY FOR THE JOB) IF:
- You take responsibility, are highly organized and love to improve systems to make your job more efficient.
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You can handle multiple projects at once (we run multiple campaigns with multiple strings of data at the same time)
- You’re good at finding the problem, coming up with and implementing a solution
- You can do moderately advanced math using a calculator
- You have strong written and oral communication skills (We value open communication within our team and our client relationships)
- You are self motivated and can work independently
BONUS if you have:
- Experience in Google Analytics or other analytics software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proven skills in ad copywriting
- Experience with social media management
- Experience in marketing
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
- This is a full-time, virtual position, meaning you can work from your home with your slippers on and latte in hand, head out to a coffee shop, or sit outside and smell the roses (or wherever it is you work best) — the options are endless
- A competitive salary and benefits with opportunity for bonuses